Well guys, it’s official- I’m 30. To be perfectly honest, I pretty much forgot about my 30 Before 30 list this past year. I was busy growing a human and then taking care of a newborn, so sue me.
So here is where I ended up…
1. Run a 5k in under 30 minutes√ (I haven’t ran since before I was pregnant but I am counting the fact I ran a 10k in under an hour since I never did a 5k race since)
3. Scuba Dive √
4. Visit Spain
5. Tour the Greek Islands
6. Start a family√
7. Earn money doing something creative√
8. Learn to sew (I bought a sewing machine, does that count?)
11. Ride in a hot air balloon
13. Take a photography class √
15. Horseback ride on a beach
17. Learn calligraphy
19. Write 100 blog posts√
21. Learn how to make Eggs Benedict
22. Surprise Travis (it’s not easy)√ (I threw him a surprise birthday party at the hospital)
24. Learn to drive standard √
27. Go to Mexico (I just think it’s weird I have never been) *Note: This would have happened April 2016 but Zika made us cancel*
30. Read 100 books (you can see my book list here)
I had plans to switch out the travel related ones when we found out we were expecting, butttt I forgot. I also am terrible at reading now. I know that I have read a few books since Leighton arrived but I couldn’t even tell you what they are (with the exception of The Woman in Cabin 10- SO good). I guess it just shows how your priorities shift (and also how forgetful you become) when you have a kid.
I do like the idea of making another list to try to check things off. I am thinking an Aussie bucket list will be next!